Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Endurance Run Pictures

We had a very exciting day at the Endurance Run last Friday! The weather was perfect and our class did SO GREAT! A few of the students even got medals! Austin made us proud by winning first for all of Grade One! Way to go Austin!

I love these pictures because they finally look like summer pictures!


























Now that you have had your daily dose of happiness, I will counter that by confirming the rumors that I am moving at the end of July. My hubby got into a school in Detroit so we are moving to Windsor, Ontario. I feel so grateful to have been able to work in such an incredible school for my first two years of teaching. The staff at this school consists of the most talented teachers and assistants I know and they have been an incredible example to me of how to not only teach to the highest standard, but truly care for students.

I love each of your children for who they are and I have had a blast teaching them this year! They are all so special and kind. Thank you for trusting me and supporting me. You get great kids because of great parents so you should all be very proud, your kids have represented you well.

Ok that's enough mushy stuff, I'm just feeling all sorts of things and they got splattered onto this page.
Have a great week!

Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment